Friday, August 12, 2011

which university i can get in to?


I Have about B+ GPA, 25 composition score out of 32. Took all AP courses. Active in school. Work volunteer in hospitals and other places. i would like to get in to life sciences and lead to Dentistry hopefully, I would like to go to MA universities. The universities i have in mind are, Boston university,Umass, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health, Northeastern. Also if any other schools that is more usefull to me coule help me alot if you write them down.
Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to the universities website and see if you meet the admissions criteria
2 :
I think you can go to umass (maybe Boston or Lowell and then transfer if that's a no) Tufts is good but you probably wouldn't get I but u never know I'd say a 50 50 chance for Boston u and northeastern
3 :
Your ACT is low and a sub 3.5 GPA makes you a less desirable candidate. Sports would be nice if you have any. Fortunately, private schools don't have a "minimum GPA blah blah" so you can still apply but I wouldn't hold my breath with some of them..
4 :
Probably some selective colleges, doubt you will make it to the top tiers, also I suggest signing up for the SAT and taking that once and the AP courses look GREAT on your application. everyone answer my question please! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgvYz5xB0LQrqm4Ehsa256bsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090816192735AA1O5HL