Saturday, May 28, 2011

Where to move to in Massachusetts?


I am thinking about moving to Massachusetts. I am an elementary school teacher, so I need to move where there would be jobs. I would like to stay away from Boston, too expensive. Any advice would be great!
Boston - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I live in the Worcester area which is central Massachusetts. Still fairly expensive, but a lot cheaper than Boston. There are plenty of jobs here
2 :
I live in the north shore area just outside of Boston. Lots of job opportunities around here but a little on the expensive side but then again all of mass is like that. And actually there are a lot of places in Boston that are cheaper than areas on the east. But if your looking cheap then western mass is for you I can't speak for jobs out there though.
3 :
Try somerville or cambridge they are always looking for teachers and it is much cheaper to live there than in Boston.
4 :
try westford there are 2 elementry schools with plenty of jobs i betand it doesnt cost much to live here its a big town
5 :
Hey =] Concord, MA has a really nice school system and the teachers get paid about 260 a year. It's great!
6 :
Belmont has an excellent school system (150th in the country I think) and is a very nice town. You could also try a big fancy private school like Buckingham Browne and Nichols in Cambridge or Milton Academy in Milton to get paid more. Acton-Boxborough and Concord I hear also have great school systems if you would like to be close to Boston, but more out in the country.
7 :
Cape Cod.