Monday, May 2, 2011

I live in Australia. I was pretting sick for the majority of the year. I don't know where to go to school?


I am going into year 11 and I don't know where to go! I don't want to go to a public school. Please help me! Year 11 counts! I was getting good grades last year and towards the end of this year. Suggestions? Also, what is the best state (please be honest) in america? I quite like massachusetts (Boston and Newton) and connecticut (New haven etc). Do you think these places are good? What about LA? What is a safe place in America which still has good things? I am not sure about being really in land. Good temperature places as well please (i don't mid snow in Winter though). Also is Cedar Point the best?
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You live in Aussie? Go to Canberra A.C.T because you don't have to do highschool certificate there, you do get one, but you don't sit for a test it's just all your work over the year graded. Best public school is Hawker, it's 11 & 12. Good Luck