Thursday, May 26, 2011

Which colleges are the best to attend for pre med?


Northeastern University, Boston University, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, and the University of Sciences in Philadelphia. I'm thinking about applying to them, and in the case that I do get accepted into, which I think there is a good chance of, I want to know which college is best to attend for pre med. I would like to go to med school in the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, or Massachusetts, if that makes any difference. Thanks.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Holy Cross outside Boston has twice the national rate for acceptance to medical schools and is half way through the building of a 60 million dollar science complex. More than 10 percent of the 35,000 alumni of Holy Cross are physicians.