Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Boston, Massachusetts ?


What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Boston, Massachusetts ?
I seem to want to think of tea or Harvard. This one girl at my school says that Boston is one of the ghettoist places ever. It's like she is comparimg it to New York. For some reason, I always thought that Boston was a rich place to live, but I guess I was misinformed.
Polls & Surveys - 18 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Red Sox.
2 :
Old Ironsides ∙
3 :
Beans
4 :
I would love to go there.
5 :
in church, they tell you - you can become cops or criminals. today, what i'm saying to you is this - when you're facing a loaded gun........ what's the difference? --the departed
6 :
First thing that comes to mind is the east coast accent. Then, the history in Boston. Lots of museums and things to see there. I haven't been there personally, but my boyfriend has and he enjoyed it.
7 :
Boston Cream Pie
8 :
I JUST THINK OF THE NEW ENGLAND ACCENTS..
9 :
Red Soxs
10 :
Boston Celtics,
11 :
The band Aerosmith
12 :
Charles Emerson Winchester the 3rd. (from MASH)
13 :
I only live like an hour away from Boston. I've driven through it many times and been there on a day trip kind of thing. There are lots of pretty buildings but the construction going on makes the city a little less beautiful. There's lots of history there. I've been on a historical tour that was very nice. Boston was a big part of the founding of America and the American Revolution. I mainly think of history.
14 :
Red Sox
15 :
Communism.
16 :
Baseball!
17 :
Lobster....oh wait. I'm thinking of Maine! Then it would have to be the Boston Red Sox.
18 :
Damn Yankees and the Kennedy family