Saturday, August 6, 2011

What college do you think is better for pre-pharmacy?


I'm a senior in high school and I got accepted to Univeristy of Connecticut and Massachusetts College of Pharmacy. Everytime I ask people this question they're like...if you like the country then go to UConn but if you love the city then go to Massachusetts College of Pharmacy (It's in Boston). But to be honest with you...I can adjust to any area. My main concern is which college has a better pre-pharmacy program? Please help me!!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You should talk to a professor and/or advisor at each Pharmacy department at the schools. If you do go for a school tour, ask a lot of questions and talk to current students to see how they like the college. Compare your findings and see which you like most. Good luck and congratulations on getting accepted