Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What are my chances of getting into BU (Boston University)?


GPA: 3.46 (unweighted) 3.8something weighted ACT: 24, 10/12 on essay (access my chances if I get a 28 on my next test (in December) Sports: Rugby for 3 years Community Service: Between 60-80 hours i think Club; Community Service Club (senior year) Future Business Leaders of Tomorrow (senior year) Model UN club (senior year) Job: I worked at a restaurant for a year Class Rank: My school doesn't use class ranks Rigor of Secondary School: Second best public school in Massachusetts and is recognized nationally, it won the silver medal. Class Selection: I take 2 AP and have taken honors electives, history, and sciences. - My Dad is an Alumni and pays annually - I have made honor roll for all of High school and the High Honor roll for 1 quarter. - Also I have been told by teachers, family, and guidance counselor that my college essay was very good.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would say 50% chance. Your ACT is kind of low and the unweighted GPA is low. If you get a 28 on the ACT, then I'd bump your chances up to 80% chance of getting in