Thursday, February 10, 2011

There is no crew team that is ran through my high school are there any near Boston mass?


There is no crew team that is ran through my high school are there any near Boston mass?
i have never rowed before, but will be taking a camp this summer. i will be entering high school next year. Since there is no crew team that is ran through my high school, I do not know of any team that I could join after the camp. If you know of any "independent" crew teams (not school related) near or in Boston Massachusetts, please let me know! Thank you =)
Water Sports - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you could row for CRI, which is based in boston also, you could row for bromfield, which is a very fast team in harvard, ma.
2 :
Yep, CRI is your best bet. They have fall and spring seasons, which is nice, especially if you play another sport.