Monday, June 20, 2011

what courses and electives,extra curriculars do i need to take in high school...?


to be a investment banker?hello I'm a 15 year old boy in 9th grade.I go to a high school in massachusetts and my dream college is boston college.I'm really interested in finance and money.There is this investment bank in Boston that pays 140k as the starting salary to a "fresh out of business school graduate"so that means when i finish business school when i'm 27,and i started working in that bank my starting salary with be 140k.Please don't say to find another job,i'm not a lazy person,i could work 80 hours for 140k a year.I always dreamed of one day being wealthy.Money doesn't grow on trees,you cant get rich by sitting on the couch all day doing nothing.I want to be single for the rest of my life(don't criticized me,its my personal choice,not everybody has to be in a relationship)so i don't have no commitments.what kind of electives,extra curriculars,and courses do people take to prepare them for investment banking so when they get to college,they will have knowledge?
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
this isnt answering your question but i loveee your picture go obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
2 :
If your school offers any business or econ classes, take them. Getting as far as you can in math will also help. you could also go to the bank, and ask what they look for when they hire employees.