Sunday, June 26, 2011

College Funds : How to get them ?


Hi, I am 16 y/o and interested in going to college :D I live in FL, USA and have Florida Prepaid College BUT I am tired of being in Florida I have never even seen snow ! How sad is that :'( I want to go to school in Boston :D I don't know if you can transfer my Florida Prepaid to Boston, Massachusetts. Also if you don't know that could you tell me some REAL websites that I might have a chance at getting a scholarship at ... here are something I do... *Ballet *Bipolar *Schizoaffective *Special Needs If you could find scholarships with any of those that would be great or any other scholarships :D Thank you :D
Financial Aid - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, it should transfer: "Florida Prepaid College Plan: You may use the plan at any of Florida's 11 public universities or 28 community colleges (including the nine colleges granting baccalaureate degrees.) and select technical schools. You may transfer the value of the plan (the same amount paid to a public college in Florida) to most private and out-of-state colleges. College admission or continued enrollment is not guaranteed." The above is from http://www.floridaprepaidcollege.com/Plans/