Thursday, April 28, 2011

Boston for me?


I'm thinking seriously about moving to Boston within the upcoming year. I'm only 18 right now, but as soon as I finish my AA degree out here in California, I want to either attend boston University, Boston Baptist University, or the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology. I plan on becoming a psychiatrist and also getting a degree in biblical counseling while writing novels on the side. Is boston the place for me?? I was thinking of Allston specifically.
Boston - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go ahead! if yooh really want too...
2 :
Boston is beautiful but expensive. THe tolls will kill you as will the snow in the winter.
3 :
You Go GIRL! By the way, at Copley Square, there is a place called the Union Oyster House! It has been in operation since the 1850's and has a Fantastic Seafood assortment. Try the Seafood Bisque! Oh yes there is a Parking Garage, about 1/2 block from the Union Oyster House. IF you park there, you can get your ticket VALIDATED at the UOH which is good for 3-hours! Leaves you enough time to eat and then meander around Copley Square! Oh yes, the WINTER Weather there is Bitter! But you will get use to it. The Boston area is Expensive, so plan well! Good Luck! Thanks, RR