Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BOSTON - What to do, Where to go?


Hi everyone! =D My school is taking 48 of us from my school to Boston, Massachusetts for 4 days, the last week of school. =) I was wondering if there is anything you recommend me doing or any places you think I should go. Thanks, I'm so excited! =D
Boston - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are plenty of things to do in Boston, and I hope you get enough free time to explore the city. My suggestions: Trolley Tour Duck Tour Tour the State House Visit the MFA Christian Science Plaza Have dinner in the North End Shop on Newbury St. Visit any of the universities or colleges: BU, Harvard, MIT, Suffolk, Emerson College, Northeastern Go to the Pru's viewing deck. There's just so much!
2 :
Southie guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
3 :
Things to do in Boston Museums, lots of Museums: The MFA (art) Isabella Stuart Gardner (art) ICA (art) The Aquarium, The Science Museum, Harvard and MIT museums, not to mention all the Historical sites; sites along the Freedom Trail, John Adams House Check listings for concerts, plays and other events Red Sox Game,or other sports event Visit the Harbor Islands, Whale watch, Blue Hills State reservation shopping, lots of shopping in Quincy Market, Newbury Street or Harvard Square in Cambridge, also visit the insanely overpriced Copley Place Mall Duck tours Go to the top of the Prudential Tower for a great view