Sunday, January 30, 2011

Suggestion on a good nursing school in Massachusetts?


I live in Boston massachusetts and I am looking for a good four year school with a good nursing program. I attended Simmons college in the Fenway but I hated it so now im on the hunt for a new school. I want one that has good financial aid and one that is fairly diverse. Any suggestions???
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Simmons is actually a good nursing school, and if you got in there, you'll most likely also be able to get into UMass Boston, which is another good nursing school. Others in Boston that are really very strong include Boston College, and Northeastern. If you don't mind going outside the city, excellent nursing programs exist at UMass Amherst, UMass Lowell, UMass Dartmouth, Fitchburg State and Worcester State. And a lot of these schools are public schools, so for you as a Boston resident, they're a bargain. Out of those, in terms of diversity, I'd point to UMass Boston as my #1.