Friday, January 28, 2011

What is the best art school in Boston?


I am looking at the Art Institute of Boston, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, and School of the Museum of Fine Arts for photography. I don't really know anything about them and was wondering their reputations. Any information that can be given to me would be awesome! Thanks! I defiantely don't have the grades for Harvard. I have a 3.4. haha And I have been looking at SCAD and RISD, as well as the School of Visual Arts. I'm just trying to get a wide variety of locations and schools.
Philosophy - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Little secret - Harvard has one of the tops arts programs in the country, no joke, it's standards far exceed the likes of any of the institutions you mentioned.
2 :
You should check out The Rhode Island School of Design (RISD). It's got a great reputation. And, use the internet to research the schools. You can't guarantee the validity of things that people post here, but you can guarantee the information you gather on your own.